A Note from Shirley Before Our Session
Hello Dear Client,
Please know that I love and serve my clients. I am thrilled to capture this moment of your life and I want to help tell your story. If you have booked an on location mini or hourly session with me, I value your time and I know you value mine as well. I understand that emergencies happen and I am reasonable and will consider rescheduling but I usually do not. I want our session to be fun and stress-free. Unfortunately I have found that when clients arrive late, it adds tension to the session. It's a photography session, all about expression, and I want you to be happy! Please do not be upset about my strict policy to start on time. Please read my On Time Policy as follows.
Shirley Cohen Photo's On-Time Policy:
- Please show up early. Please plan for the time, distance, and the unexpected such as traffic or getting lost.
- Session starts with all parties physically at the agreed upon location and on time.
- Suggestion: set a reminder in your calendar with what time you are to depart. Treat yourself to a coffee and take it to the location, relax a while, breath, walk.
- Well in advance, I will text you a reminder with the time and location/address.
- You have 24 hours prior to the session to cancel. If you cancel within 24 hours, no worries. All is cool. Thank you for letting me know and not no-showing! We just may not be a good fit together.
- I am not contactable by phone one hour before the session. Really, I turn my phone off. I'll meet you at the location we agreed upon.
- I will wait 10 minutes for you to show up at the scheduled time. After 15 minutes I will cancel the session. Please know I turn off my phone at the location.
- I take into consideration personal emergencies and will consider on a case-by-case basis if I will reschedule.
- If client arrives late but within the 15 minute window, the session will still end at the allotted time. Please know my policy in advance.
- Sessions are non-refundable. If client is more than 15 minutes late the session will be cancelled and no refund issued.
- Please show up early. My family thanks you. And I thank you with all of my heart.